Wednesday 18 November 2015

Focused Research of talkSPORT Radio Station

In order to discover more about the Radio Stations that exist within the UK I did a case study on the station talkSPORT. I believe that this was a station that I didn't know much about due to it being so specifically aimed at males and those interested in sport, thus, listening and researching it would widen my knowledge of the radio industry within the UK, outside of my personal listening preferences. Therefore, I produced this powerpoint presentation below, which I presented to the class as shown in the video also below. It was kindly recorded by Peter Barfoot (http://peterbarfootasmedia.blogspot.co.uk/) and I presented it to my AS Media Studies Class to display my research and further their notes, rather than just giving them a printed handout:




The powerpoint presentation itself is here also:



1 comment:

  1. Excellent effort here to carry out in-depth research into a radio station. You produced a fantastic, detailed PowerPoint presentation and then presented it to the rest of the class in a professional and confident manner. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete